Thursday, December 3, 2009

Keepsake Baby Shower Favor Boxes


This one is a very personal project. I wanted to add a personal touch to the favors for friends at my baby shower. I decorated these favor boxes using paper quilling and border punches.

The baby rattle was made using paper quilling. Once I figured out the design for the rattle making multiple ones was not that hard. The first one took quite some time to complete. I also added jingle bells to the rattle for added interest. The blue lace on top and bottom was made using card stock and Martha Stewart's half daisy edger punch.

You can use pink/blue theme for rattles too. I only used blue lace pattern in the boxes for unifying the box decoration with the theme color. Following is another picture of the favor boxes with kids favors at the baby shower venue.


My friends loved them and so do I :). I have kept one for myself too as a souvenir of the special day.

3 comments:

  1. They were amazing..Thank You..Thank You..I am so proud to have one.. :)
    -N

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi amrita .. its really lovely... its really inspiring how you guys keep doing all these.. keep it up

    ReplyDelete

We will love to have your comments/feedback!